"I have years of experience in the area of immigration in both U.S. and Canada law. Get in touch with me today so I can put both my experience and knowledge to work for you."
James has practiced U.S.citizenship and immigration law for over a decade since his call to the State of Florida Bar in 1991 after graduating from the Michigan State University College of Law in 1990. He is also a member in good standing with the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 2000. James has over a decade of experience exclusively in the field of immigration law and has the expertise needed to successfully guide your case through the often complicated immigration system.
James has practiced Canadian citizenship and immigration law since his call to the Law Society of Upper Canada Bar (Ontario) in 2000. As a licensed Canada immigration lawyer, James is authorized by the Canadian government to represent clients in all types of immigration matters. He specializes in all types of cases, which include but are not limited to applications for permanent residence, such as skilled workers, entrepreneurs, investors, and family sponsorships; applications for temporary residence including Canadian work permits, student visas, and visitor visas, other visa applications, and citizenship applications. He also provides services in completing citizenships claims and other immagrants from various countries.
His educational and membership credentials are as follows:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B. A. Hons.) – Universityof Windsor;
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) (1990) conferred – Michigan State University (Detroit College of Law);
- Member of the U.S.District Court of Eastern District, Michiganas a Attorney and Counsel (1992);
- Member of the Supreme Court of the State of Florida (1991);
- Member of the State Bar of Florida ;
- Member of the Law Society of Upper Canada (Provinceof Ontario) [42581R];
Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) (2000);